Hotels & Resort Security….
- Hotel securities officers help protect guests and their valuables, as well as fellow hotel employees.
- Hotel security guards do not carry firearms.
- Hotel security officers always watch for unusual, illegal or dangerous activities occurring on the premises.
- They often patrol hallways, parking lots, stairwells, lobbies, bars, and restaurants.
- Some hotels have bars or clubs, and occasionally a guest becomes intoxicated or combative. Depending on the circumstances and the hotel policy, the security officer may evict the guest, escort him to a taxi or detain him for the police.
- Sometimes Security officers need to evict loiterers or trespassers from time to time. Upon request, security guards always escort employees or guests to their vehicles, especially if valet parking is unavailable and it is late at night.