- The bank branch security guard is responsible for the security and protection of the bank’s employees and all assets. Depending on the bank, the guard also be expected to enforce the company’s overall safety requirements.
- Guards stay alert to watch for potential threats to the safety of employees and customers.
- Bank branch security guards also investigate any suspicious behavior among the customers or employees to safeguard the financial assets of the branch.
- There are times when a disgruntled customer may become a threat, and the guard will need to diffuse the situation.
- Guards are well known and enforce bank and federal safety regulations.
- In the case of a robbery, the guards know how to safeguard the customers and employees, and they act as a liaison between the police and the branch.